creamy carbonara recipe Martha Stewart
This Filipino Creamy Carbonara Recipe recipe is great for any occasion. It’s rich, creamy, and delicious. It is quick and easy to prepare. This dish takes about 30 minutes. This recipe is great for Holiday parties and special occasions.
Basic Ingredients for creamy carbonara recipe Martha Stewart
- 1-kilo spaghetti pasta
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 large cans of evaporated milk (370ml)
- 2 large packs of all-purpose cream (250ml)
- 1 pack
- 70g cream of mushroom
- 1 Pack Sweet Ham
- 1 large mushroom can
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup water Salt and pepper to your liking Basil and grated cheese can be used as a garnish
FOR GARLIC BREAD
- 2 slices of bread
- 1-star margarine garlic flavor Basil for garnish
How do you make creamy carbonara recipe Martha Stewart
- First of all boil water in a pot or saucepan.Add salt to taste. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- After this, In a large saucepan heat oil and saute onion and garlic until tender. Mix in chopped sweet ham and cook for 2-4 mins. Add in mushrooms, then let it simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add all-purpose cream, evaporated dairy milk, and cream of mushrooms powder to a bowl, and then add water.
- To taste, add grated cheese, salt, or ground black pepper. Let it simmer for at least five minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Garnish with grated cheese and dried basil.
- First of all, Heat a nonstick pan on a medium flame for about a minute.
- Spread garlic-flavored margarine on one side of the bread. Flip the sliced bread over and repeat the process on the opposite side.
- Sprinkle some dried basil over the top, and cut it in two.
- Enjoy with Pinoy-Style Carbonara.
Notice: If you like, you can add pork cubes or granulated seasoning.