cooking a turkey crown
Basic Ingredients for cooking a turkey crown
- 1.6kg Turkey Crown
- One teaspoon Thyme
- One teaspoon rosemary
- One teaspoon of sage
- One teaspoon parsley
- 140g butter
- Two minced garlic cloves half teaspoon of salt
- Half teaspoon black pepper
- Two quartered onions
How to make cooking a turkey crown
- In a bowl, add 140g butter. Add 1 teaspoon rosemary, 1/2 cup black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon salt, and 2 minced garlic cloves
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Place the turkey crown on parchment paper. Pat down with a kitchen towel
- Separate the skin
- butter under the skin, massage inward
- butter all over the turkey crown
- Place 2 chopped onions in the slow cooker
- Place turkey crown into the slow cooker
- Sprinkle ground black pepper, garlic powder, and turkey on a large skillet.
- Cook for approximately 4 to 5 hours, depending on the size of the turkey.
- Now Bake at 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.