This coleslaw salad is made with white cabbage and red cabbage, grated carrots, and a delicious coleslaw dressing.
Basic ingredients for coleslaw recipe
- 3/4 medium green cabbage
- 1/4 medium red cabbage
- 3 Carrots
- 1/2 cup (115g) Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 spoon Honey
- Salt to Taste Pepper to taste
How to make coleslaw recipe
- Then, cut the core out of the cabbage. Each quarter should be cut crosswise. Then, shave as thinly as possible. The same procedure is repeated for the red cabbage. In a large bowl, place the shredded cabbage. Add the chopped carrots to the bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, honey, and mustard in a separate bowl. Mix the dressing into the salad until it is well combined.