How do you make cloud bread recipe with cottage cheese
Basic Ingredients for cloud bread recipe with cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup mild cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves, minced
How to make cloud bread recipe with cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Separate the egg whites and wedges into two big bowls.
- Add cream of tartar into the egg whites and then beat on high until stiff peaks emerge
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder to the egg yolk and beat on top until just blended.
- Gently fold the yolk mixture into the egg whites, stopping as soon as the mix is mixed.
- Scoop mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet employing a ladle or large spoon.
- Improve the oven temperature to 375°F.
- Stir together the melted butter, rosemary, garlic, and simmer and brush in addition to the cloud bread. Sprinkle with cheese and also return the bread into the oven to bake till cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Drink immediately.