chocolate chip flapjack recipe
Basic ingredients for chocolate chip flapjack recipe
- 2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/4 cup boiling water
- 2/4 cup of oats
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (walnuts and pecans, as well as sliced almonds)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
How to Make chocolate chip flapjack recipe
- First of all, Combine the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla until you get a light and fluffy mixture.
- In boiling water, dissolve the baking soda and then add it to the mixture.
- Next, combine all ingredients in a separate bowl except for the sliced almonds. Then, combine the ingredients except for the sliced almonds in a separate bowl. Next, add the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla extract, and to the wet ingredients mixture.
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Place the butter in a pan rectangular and flatten it. Place the almond slices on the flapjacks. Press it into the dough.
- Bake the flapjacks for about 15-20 minutes at 350°F until they are golden brown.
- Allow the flapjacks to cool down for a while, then slice into rectangles. Enjoy your delicious oat and chocolate chips flapjacks.
- Notes: You can use dried cranberries or raisins. You can also adjust the sugar and amount of chocolate chips according to your taste.