Basic ingredients for choc brownies
- 1 block of white chocolate (180gms),
- 1 egg,
- 1 can condensed dairy milk (395gms),
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (icing sugar)
How to make choc brownies
- First Pre-heat the oven to 170°C or 350°F. Bake a slice of brownie or a small one in a baking pan with baking paper.
- Combine butter and white chocolate in a medium saucepan. Combine butter and white chocolate. Melton low heat until completely melted.
- Turn off the heat. Add remaining ingredients: egg, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine. You should make sure that there are no lumps.
- Bake the batter in a prepared pan for 25-30 minutes. The batter should be lightly browned around the edges. Do not overcook, as they will continue to set and cook after being removed from the oven.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the oven for 10 minutes. Then, take them out of the pan and cut them into pieces.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar, and enjoy! A delicious recipe is recommended by me.