chilled lemon flan mary berry
This delicious classic dessert is delicious and so simple to make.
Basic ingredients for chilled lemon flan mary berry
- 1 tbsp Asda seedless raspberry jam
- 75g butter; extra for greasing
- 150g Asda digestive biscuits
- 379g sweet condensed milk
- Chilled 3 unwaxed Lemons
- Grated zest of 150ml double crème
- 100ml freshly squeezed lime juice.
How to make chilled lemon flan mary berry
- Place the jam in a freezer bag. Cut off the corner. Butter a sandwich tin of 18x19cm size and line it with baking paper. Heat the butter in a saucepan. Once it has melted, remove it from heat.
- After this, Place the biscuits in an airtight container and roll them with a rolling pin to make fine crumbs. Combine the butter and mix. To form a crust, press the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Now Allow cooling for at least 30 min. In a bowl, combine the condensed milk with the lemon zest and cream. Mix until well combined. Next, slowly add the lemon juice.
- Continue whisking until the mixture thickens. The lemon mixture should be poured into the flan container. To create a feathered effect, pipe some jam onto the flan case.