chicken pie shortcrust pastry
Basic ingredients for chicken pie shortcrust pastry
- Borek 1 chicken breast
- 1 pack puff pastry (12 sheets)
- 350g mixed diced vegetables
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- For decoration:Pigalle or sesame seed
How to make chicken pie shortcrust pastry
- Borek is a thin, flaky pastry that is commonly used in Turkish cuisine. This recipe uses puff pastry. You can also use ground meat.
- Turn the heat up and add oil to the pan. Next, saute the onions. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 20-25 minutes.
- Finally, brush the puff pastry with 2 eggs yolks. Bake in a preheated oven at 200degC/400degF. Keep checking our blog for new recipes every day.