chicken olives provencal
Basic ingredients for chicken olives provencal
- 1 pound (450g) Chicken Tenders
- 2 tablespoons (15 g), flour
- 2 tbsp (30ml), olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup (6 g), of white wine (900ml), cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce), (450ml), can of tomato sauce
- 1 bay Leaf 2 tbsp (5 g), herbs de Provence
- 1/4 cup (75g) black pitted, Kalamata olives
- 1/4 (40g) cup flat Italian Parsley
- Serve with polenta and garnish with parsley. 3/4 cup (135g) cornmeal meal 3 (700ml) cups of water
- 3/4 (7g) tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup (60g) grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp (30g) butter Freshly cracked pepper to taste
How to make chicken olives provencal
- Make small pieces of chicken, then dust them with flour. After this, Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large Dutch oven. Sautee the chicken in batches until it is slightly golden brown.
- Drain and set aside. After this, Add the remaining olive oil to the pot and cook carrots, celery, and onion until tender. Now add the stock or wine to the pan. Add the chicken and the rest of the ingredients back into the pan.
- Next, let simmer on medium heat for fifteen minutes.
- garnish with parsley:Mix the polenta with water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Now Microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until desired consistency. Salt, butter, and cheese. Add some freshly cracked pepper.