chicken in tarragon sauce mary berry
Basic ingredients for chicken in tarragon sauce mary berry
- Tarragon Sauce: 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 small onion (Sliced),
- 1 cube K&Ns Stok Stok
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup cream Salt and Taste
- Grilled chicken: 3 K&N TenderBrest
- oil 2-3 tbsp (for grilling)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Tarragon Leaves
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
How to make chicken in tarragon sauce mary berry
- Tarragon Sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan. Add onion to the pan and cook until translucent. Mix it with K&Steakteok, water, and salt. Turn off the flame and add cream. Mix well.
- Turn the flame on, add salt, black pepper, and dried tarragon leaves, and mix well. Cook until desired thickness.
- Follow the instructions on the K&N tender breast recipe. Mix K&N’s tender breast with salt, garlic powder mustard paste, black pe, paper, and olive oil. Stir well. Let stand for 20-25 minutes.
- Place marinated chicken on a grill pan. Each side should be grilled for between 5-6 minutes on medium heat. Serve the grilled chicken with a drizzle of tarragon sauce.