chicken dijon mary berry everyday
Basic ingredients for chicken dijon mary berry everyday
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts,
- 10 small red potatoes,
- quartered salt,
- pepper, to taste
How to make chicken dijon mary berry everyday
- First of all, Pre-heat the oven to 375°F Lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Mix honey, honey dijon mustard, salt, and oregano in a small bowl.
- After this, Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish. Place the quartered potatoes around the chicken. Sprinkle honey mustard sauce over the whole thing.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the oven until the potatoes are tender and the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Give the potatoes a good stir and season them with salt and pepper before serving.