chicken and ham raised pie
Basic ingredients for chicken and ham raised pie
- 12 hole muffin tray
- 12 sheets of puff pastry thaw 6 at once
- 1 kg chicken breasts or thighs cut into small pieces
- 2 table sp oils
- 120g butter
- 1/3 cup plain milk
- 2 medium brown onions sliced
- 3 Cups milk
- 2 tables sp mustard or 1 table sp mustard
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar
- 250g ham chopped
- 6 spring onion chopped mushroom and capsicum optional
- 2 egg beaten
How to make chicken and ham raised pie
- preheat oven to 210 degrees c.
- Cook the chicken in oil. Once it is cooked, add butter and onions to the pan. When softened, add flour. Turn heat to low and add the mustard and cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the first 6 sheets and cut 24 circles for tops and bases. Cut 12 strips for walls. Freeze the pies.