carrot cake buns mary berry
You will love carrots after you’ve tried this recipe! So fluffy and quick! This recipe for carrot dinner rolls is dairy-free, egg-free, butter-free, vegan-friendly, and suitable for vegetarians. It isn’t as sweet as bread with butter or milk but it tastes very light and soft. It’s delicious and beautiful. You can’t even taste the carrots. This recipe is great for children who don’t like carrots.
Basic ingredients for carrot cake buns mary berry
- Bread flour or all-purpose flour 300g
- Instant yeast 3g
- salt 3g
- White sugar 25g
- olive oil 30g
- Carrots 150g
- water 110ml
How to make carrot cake buns mary berry
- To make carrot puree, peel 150g of carrots.
- Mix 300g of bread flour/all-purpose flour together in a large bowl. After this, add 3 grams of instant yeast, 3 grams of salt, 30 grams of vegetable oils, and 25 grams of white sugar. Knead the mixture until it is completely dry.
- Allow the dough to rise until it reaches twice its size (two-times). Now Let the dough rise to twice its size. Then, form it into a circle, then divide it into 12 equal pieces.
- Shape each piece and place it on a baking tray. It will continue to rise for about 30-45 minutes at 25 C. Ten minutes before baking, heat the oven to 180° Celsius/ 356° Fahrenheit. Bake the fermented carrot buns for 20 minutes in the oven
- Place the bread on a rack and let it cool. Bake at 180°C/ 356°F for 20 minutes