carrot and orange soup recipe jamie oliver
The refreshing and brightly colored Carrot Orange Soup by Chef Billy Parisi is the perfect healthy option to brighten your winter meal routine. This soup is vegan-friendly and has great flavors.
Basic ingredients for carrot and orange soup recipe jamie oliver
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 small yellow onions, peeled.
- 1 tsp. 1 tsp.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups chopped carrots
- Juice and zest 1 orange
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make carrot and orange soup recipe jamie oliver
- First of all, Place olive oil and onions in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Allow caramelizing for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and sugar, and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Bring the stock and carrots to a boil. After this, Turn this heat down to medium, and cook for twenty to twenty-five mins or until the carrots become tender.
- Next, Blend this mixture in a blender until smooth.
- The soup should be returned to the original saucepan. Add the orange zest, orange juice, and nutmeg. Season the soup with salt, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. If desired, serve with chopped fresh rosemary.