butterflied leg of lamb mary berry
Basic ingredients for butterflied leg of lamb mary berry
- 3kg lamb leg, butterflies
- 60mls oil
- Spice rub 20g garlic, minced
- 25g ginger, ground
- 15g garam masala
- 15g turmeric
- 60g mint, leaves pick, chopped Yoghurt Dressings
- 200g Greek-style yogurt
- 60g mint leaves Finely chopped
- 15g Ground Cumin 15g Garam Masala
- 15g ground coriander
- 5g turmeric
- 15g curry
- 3g ground chili
- 60g mint, leaves chopped
- Yogurt dressings Roasted root vegetables Mescuilin Salad
How to make butterflied leg of lamb mary berry
- Mix all ingredients with 3g salt flakes in a bowl. Rub the marinade all over the lamb, scoring at 3 cm intervals.
- Cover with the marinade and let cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Before roasting, let the meat stand at room temperature for 30 min. Then heat the grill or barbecue to medium-high on one side and medium on the other.
- To get the best charring, place the lamb on the hot side. To finish, place the lamb on the medium side until the internal temperature reaches 40*C. Cook the meat until it reaches 56°C.
- Take the meat off heat and let it rest covered with foil. In a bowl, combine the yogurt with mint, cumin, and 3g of salt flakes. Spread the lamb and vegetables on a platter. Sprinkle with extra mint. Drizzle with the mint dressing.