brandy snap recipe
- 95 gr Honey
- 138 gr Flour
- 175 gr Icing sugar
- 90 gr Butter
How to make brandy snap recipe
- Combine all ingredients
- Mix all ingredients and keep in the refrigerator Place small pieces on Silpat or greased trays.
- Bake at 180°C. To make a paste, add the dry ingredients. Let the mixture cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with silicon sheets. Make round balls of 15gm 6 and place them on a tray at an equal distance.
- bake at 180c for 20min, till you get a golden color.
- Let cool down slightly before placing in tart mold. Let cool and set for a few hours.
- You can also make brandy Snap Baskets or other shapes. Store in an airtight box.
- Alternatively, you can pipe a drop of cream onto each individual and top it with cherry & choco-chip. Dust with icing sugar.