blueberry pancake recipe
These fluffy, light blueberry pancakes are sure to get you started on the right foot! These instructions make 8 pancakes or 4 servings.
Basic ingredients for blueberry pancake recipe
- 2 cups (150g) of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp (6g) baking powder
- 1/2 cup (2.5g) baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt 1 3/4 cups (405 mL),
- buttermilk 1 cup (60mL),
- vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- finely grated Lemon zest 2 cups (2250g) fresh blueberries Butter, to grease the pan Maple syrup, to serve
How to make blueberry pancake recipe
- First of all, Mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. After this, In a separate bowl whisk together the buttermilk oil, eggs, lemon zest, and buttermilk. Mix the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and lemon zest in a separate bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Lightly grease a pan and heat a griddle on medium-high heat. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the skillet. Each pancake should have blueberries sprinkled on it. Let them sink into the batter without pressing. The pancakes should be cooked for about 3-4 minutes until bubbles appear and the pancakes are matte around the edges. After this,Flip the pancakes over and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Continue cooking until you have used all the batter.
- Maple syrup is a good choice.