How do you make blueberry muffin recipe
The Best Blueberry Muffins are perfectly sweet, easy to make, and full of blueberry flavor.
Basic Ingredients for blueberry muffin recipe:-
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk • 2½ cups fresh blueberries 1/4 cup granulated sugar, for topping
How to make blueberry muffin recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Lightly grease paper liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together butter and sugar, about two minutes.
- Beat in eggs until combined. Add in the baking powder, salt, and vanilla and mix briefly.
- Add in half of flour, mix with hand mixer until just combined, then add in half of the milk. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl and add in the remaining flour and milk, mixing in between additions.
- Add the blueberries to the batter and use a rubber spatula to gently fold them in.
- Divide the batter up amongst the 12 muffins. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sugar atop each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing them and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.