blackcurrant cheesecake recipe mary berry
- 1 pack of digestive biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup hung curd
- 3/4 cup paneer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 10 grams china grass
- 210 ml water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 bowl of black currant crush
How to make blackcurrant cheesecake recipe mary berry
- Combine butter, biscuit powder, and water. Now Allow it to melt on low heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a blender, add sugar, paneer, and vanilla essence. Give this a quick stir. Spread the mixture onto the biscuits.
- After this, Keep it in the refrigerator for at least one night.