betty crocker tuna macaronisalad recipe
This macaroni salad, a staple of summer days is made only with a few kitchen staples. This recipe is so easy to make at-home and tastes better than store-bought. This dish tastes even better when it has been stored in the fridge. It can be made ahead of time so you don’t have to wait until you are free.
This Creamy Tuna Macaroni Salsa Recipe is simple and easy to make. You’ll be amazed at what you can achieve! Tuna Macaroni Salad can be used as a traditional potluck or party recipe. It requires no cooking and is extremely easy to make. Elbow pasta, celery, and onion are all included. Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish (mayonnaise), baby green peas as well as hard-boiled eggs, century tuna, and mayonnaise are also available.
Basic Ingredients for betty crocker tuna macaronisalad recipe
- 1 can (180g), century tuna flakes in vegetable oils
- 200g macaroni salad 1 cup or 240ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 100g pickle relish
- 200g pineapple tidbits
- 1 tbsp of white sugar
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How do you make betty crocker tuna macaronisalad recipe
- Follow the package directions to cook macaroni salad.
- Drain and place aside.
- Put century tuna flakes in a bowl
- Add chopped onion.
- Pickle relish can be added.
- Add the lady’s choice of real mayonnaise.
- Add pineapple tidbits
- Mix them.
- Mix the macaroni salad with the cooked pasta and combine them.
- Add 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- Let it cool in the fridge for a few hours before serving.