recipe for cabbage rolls
Cabbage rolls are traditionally made for New Years Eve or Christmas, but they’re also a popular food at weddings throughout Hungary. It’s a favorite dish of ours, and we make it all year. This delicious savory recipe will satisfy the entire family.
Basic Ingredients for recipe for cabbage rolls
- Cabbage 1 large -Boil water to the required temperature
- 1/2 tbs Salt
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Onion chopped 1/4 Cup
- 1/2 tsp -Black pepper powder
- Red chili crushed 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 tsp or to your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Olive oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander chopped 2 Tbs
- Olive oil, 1-2 tsp
How do you make recipe for cabbage rolls
- Spread the cabbage leaves and set aside. Add salt to boiling water and mix well. -Add the cabbage leaves to the boiling water, cover, and boil for 5 minutes. Then take it out and set it aside.
- Mix together the chicken mince, onion, black pepper powder, red chili crushed, salt,garam masala powder, and olive oil in a bowl. Mix well with fresh coriander. -Add chicken mince to boiled cabbage leaves.
- Fold the sides together and roll it up. -Boil water and place a steam rack. Grease the steam rack with olive oil.
- Place cabbage wraps on the steam rack, cover, and steam cook for 9-10 min. -Fry the cabbage wraps on both sides in olive oil until they are golden brown. Serve with chili sauce