betty crocker peanut butter cookies recipe
All these Peanut Butter Cookies come together with just 6 ingredients! Prepare for the softest peanut butter cookies you’ve ever needed! Finest news ever: they are also fermented!
Basic ingredients for betty crocker peanut butter cookies recipe
- Makes 25 biscuits
- 1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) Brown-sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How do you make betty crocker peanut butter cookies recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream with sugar, brown sugar, and butter until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla infusion, until combined. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
- In a medium bowl stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- After this Incorporate the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture and beat until well combined. Place the batter in the fridge for thirty minutes.
- Roll the batter into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls. Place the cookies on the baking sheet, then make around two inches (5 cm) apart. Flatten biscuits, using a fork, in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges. Let cool 1520 minutes