meat loaf recipe
Momma’s Meatloaf can be a timeless meatloaf that has got the very best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to produce, holds together, also it has got the best glaze on top!
Basic Ingredients for meat loaf recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 1 large egg.
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
How to make meat loaf recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- At a large mixing bowl, then knead together the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, peppermint, oregano, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- put the meat into a loaf and place it in the prepared pan. Bake in the 350-degree oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix up the glaze into a small bowl by whisking together the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce. Brush it within the sexy meatloaf.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake an additional 15 minutes, or till the meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.