gluten free cookie mix blondies recipe
This is the best easy recipe for blondies! You will learn how to make delicious white chocolate cookie bars. Follow our step-by-step blondies recipe! These simple cookie bars offer all the delicious textures of cookies in a convenient bar form. These make a great snack or dessert Or, my personal favorite, mix white chocolate with toffee bits to make a rich toffee cookie bar. There are many options for cookie bars. I love a base recipe that can easily be modified to suit individual tastes. Sprinkles are a favorite of my daughter, so I highly recommend this recipe to anyone with kids! Let me know which one of these you try in the comments section
Basic Ingredients for gluten free cookie mix blondies recipe
- one cup unsalted butter, melted (226g). 1 1/4 cup brown sugar in a tightly sealed package (250g).
- Half cup sugar 100g
- two large eggs and one yolk room temperature preferable
- two teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour 285g
- two teaspoons cornstarch cornflour
- half teaspoon baking powder
- one teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips, 115g
- 1 cup chopped walnuts 130g
How do you make gluten free cookie mix blondies recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350F (175C). Line a 13×9-inch pan with parchment paper Mix the melted butter with sugar in a large bowl. Stir well. Mix eggs, egg yolk and vanilla extract together and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Combine flour, cornstarch and baking powder in a separate bowl. After this Mix dry ingredients with wet until well combined. If desired, add white chocolate chips and nuts. Pour the blondie batter in a prepared pan and bake in the oven. B
- ake at 350F (175C), for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before you cut and enjoy.