betty crocker gluten free cookie mix blondies recipe
This is the best easy recipe for blondies! You will learn how to make delicious white chocolate cookie bars. Follow our step-by-step blondies recipe! These simple cookie bars offer all the delicious textures of cookies in a convenient bar form. These make a great snack or dessert Or, my personal favorite, mix white chocolate with toffee bits to make a rich toffee cookie bar. There are many options for cookie bars. I love a base recipe that can easily be modified to suit individual tastes. Sprinkles are a favorite of my daughter, so I highly recommend this recipe to anyone with kids! Let me know which one of these you try in the comments section
Basic Ingredients for betty crocker gluten free cookie mix blondies recipe
- one cup unsalted butter, melted (226g). 1 1/4 cup brown sugar in a tightly sealed package (250g).
- Half cup sugar 100g
- two large eggs and one yolk room temperature preferable
- two teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour 285g
- two teaspoons cornstarch cornflour
- half teaspoon baking powder
- one teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips, 115g
- 1 cup chopped walnuts 130g
How do you make betty crocker gluten free cookie mix blondies recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350F (175C). Line a 13×9-inch pan with parchment paper Mix the melted butter with sugar in a large bowl. Stir well. Mix eggs, egg yolk and vanilla extract together and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Combine flour, cornstarch and baking powder in a separate bowl. After this Mix dry ingredients with wet until well combined. If desired, add white chocolate chips and nuts. Pour the blondie batter in a prepared pan and bake in the oven. B
- ake at 350F (175C), for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before you cut and enjoy.