betty crocker belgian waffle recipe from scratch
Belgian waffles are easy to make! This is a simple recipe for Belgian waffles that’s crispy, light, and delicious. This recipe makes approximately two to three Belgian waffles. Double the recipe to make four to six waffles. They are so delicious! It’s so easy, yet so delicious if done correctly. After much research, I believe I have found the perfect recipe to capture the best of Belgian waffles. From the texture to how it tastes. For a spectacular bite, this one perfectly blends pearl sugar.
Basic Ingredients for betty crocker belgian waffle recipe from scratch
- one cup Flour four tsp Sugar
- half tsp salt I used Kosher salt. If you use regular salt, 1/2 tsp is recommended.
- Two tsp Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- one Egg Separated
- one tbsp Canola Oil
- two tblspn Non-Salt Butter (Melted).
- One cup water
How do you make betty crocker belgian waffle recipe from scratch
- While you prepare your ingredients, heat your waffle iron. I use the medium setting to get a lightly browned waffle.
- after this in a large bowl Add flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder. Mix everything. Mix the separated egg yolk with water and add it to flour (dry ingredients).
- Combine it all. Combine the melted butter with canola oil. Combine. Beat the egg whites in a small bowl until they are fluffy.
- Mix the egg whites with the batter. Cook the batter in your waffle iron. You’re done when the timer or cook light turns on. Enjoy with warm syrup. Enjoy!