beef lasagne recipe
Basic ingredients for beef lasagne recipe
- Ingredients for Mince filling: 4 tablespoons Rafhan corn oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic (chopped),
- 1-kilogram beef mince Salt (As required)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 4 medium tomatoes (for tomato puree)
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste Fresh Coriander (As necessary)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Basil leaves (As required)
- Ingredients for Lasagna sheets: Water (As required)
- 2 tbsp Rafhan Corn Oil Salt (As necessary)
- 12 lasagna sheets
- White sauce: 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Maida
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt/according to taste
How to make beef lasagne recipe
- For Mince Filling: In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the onion, beef mince, and salt. Then, add tomato puree, tomato paste green coriander, oregano, oregano, and basil leaves (crushed). It should be cooked for about 18-20 minutes. The mince filling is ready.
- Directions for boiling lasagna sheets: In a saucepan, heat water. Add Rafhan corn oil and salt to the saucepan. Finally, boil the lasagna sheets. Lasagna sheets boiled are ready
- White sauce: In a saucepan, melt butter and add Maids. Let it cook for a few minutes, then add milk, black pepper powder, and salt. Make sure to cook it thoroughly Make sure to make a white sauce.
- For Assembling: Make a square-shaped bowl. Use a brush to apply the pasta sauce. Place boiled lasagna sheets in this bowl These boiled lasagna sheets should be coated with pasta sauce. Spread the mince filling and pour the white sauce over it.
- Spread cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- It should be covered with boiled pasta sheets. Continue the process by adding mince fillings, white sauce, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese. For decoration, add some bell peppers and black olives. Now, you can make beef lasagna. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180°C.