banana cake recipe wholemeal flour
Basic ingredients for banana cake recipe wholemeal flour
- Dry Ingredients: 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2/3 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Salt a pinch
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Additional chopped walnuts (approximately 1-2 tablespoons) can be used for presentation.
- Wet Ingredients:2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 stick unsalted butter at room temp
- 1/3 cup water at room temp
- Three very ripe mashed bananas
How to make banana cake recipe wholemeal flour
- First of all, Use a fork to mash the bananas in a large bowl. Mix the eggs, water, and melted butter in a large bowl. Now In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Use a rubber spatula to combine the dry ingredients with the wet mixture.
- Add the walnuts. Now Place the batter in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 F/165 C for one hour. (Additional 5-10 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean). Transfer the cake to a cooling rack. Let it cool down for another 15-20 minutes before you cut it into slices. It is so delicious!