banana bran muffin recipe all bran
These Banana Bran Muffins can be easily whipped up on the move for a delicious, healthy breakfast that your children will love.
Basic ingredients for banana bran muffin recipe all bran
- 1 and 1/2 cups rolled oatmeal
- 1 cup finely chopped overripe banana
- 1/2 cup neutral oil
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup brown
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence or paste
- 1 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp mixed spices pinch of salt
How to make banana bran muffin recipe all bran
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C Prepare a 12-patch muffin tray by greasing it or lining it with a paper case. Mix the oil, eggs, milk, lemon syrup, golden syrup, and vanilla in a non-metallic bowl until well combined.
- After this, In a separate bowl, combine this oil, eggs, milk, and lemon juice. Now mix golden syrup, vanilla, oats, and banana.
- Stir to combine.
- Do not overmix. After this, Bake the muffins in the middle of the oven for about 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of one of them comes out clean. Let cool on the tray for a while, then transfer to a rack to cool.