banana and chocolate chip cake mary berry
This cake is freshly baked with fresh bananas and chocolate chips.
Basic ingredients for banana and chocolate chip cake mary berry
- 1 cup banana puree
- 150 gms Chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups refined flour (maida), 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, half cup yogurt, whisked Oil to grease.
How to make banana and chocolate chip cake mary berry
- Preheat oven to 180o C. In a large bowl, combine refined flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix in sugar.
- Mix in butter. Add eggs by breaking them up. Add vanilla essence, yogurt and mix well.
- Mix in the banana puree. Blend in brown sugar. Mix the chocolate chips with the rest of the ingredients.
- Oil a baking pan and sprinkle with refined flour. Spread the batter in the prepared tin.
- Bake the cake in the oven for forty-five to fifty minutes.
- Now Take the cake out of the tin and let it cool to room temperature.
- Once it is cooled, cut into small pieces, place on a platter, and then serve immediately.