apple frangipane cake mary berry
Basic ingredients for apple frangipane cake mary berry
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons soft butter or vegetable butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup + 2 cups heavy cream
- For the frangipane, 4 tbsp vegetable butter or soft butter
- 4 tbsp powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2-3 apples some powder sugar
How to make apple frangipane cake mary berry
- Turn on the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare your pan by sprinkling butter and flour in it. Next, prepare the batter. Mix the dry ingredients first. Then add the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Make the frangipane. Combine the butter-sugar with the egg and almond powder.
- Add the butter-sugar to the batter and then add a thin slice of apple. After the stick has dried, sprinkle some powder sugar on top.