How do you make air fryer chicken wings recipe
healthy way to cook Chicken Wings without undermining the taste.
Basic Ingredients for air fryer chicken wings recipe
- 2-inch ginger
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 10-12 fresh coriander roots
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 dried red chilies, soaked in warm water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Iceberg lettuce as needed
- Alfalfa sprouts for garnishing
How to make air fryer chicken wings recipe
- Roughly chop garlic and ginger and put them in a mixer jar. Add coriander sprigs, coriander roots, salt, soaked dried chilies, 1 tbsp water, and grind to a fine paste. Transfer into a bowl.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, honey and blend well. Add chicken wings and then blend well and put aside simmer for 10-15 seconds.
- Place marinated chicken wings at the basket of an air fryer, fit the basket into the fryer and cook 200º C for 10-12 minutes.
- Roughly tear lettuce leaves and make a mattress on a serving dish. Put the atmosphere fried chicken wings over the lettuce, then garnish with alfalfa sprouts and serve quickly.