4 Thanksgive recipes with easy & delicious method
thanksgive recipes basic ingredients
- Pear and Parsnip:1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 6-8 parsnips, thinly sliced
- 3 pears cored and diced
- 1 tsp thyme leaf
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Oil Salt and pepper to your taste
- Orange Glazed Carrots:1 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic bulbs, peeled with the back of a knife
- 18-24 small carrots; peeled
- 2 rosemary stems
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Maple Pecan Roasted Brussels Sprouts:2 lbs brussels sprouts, chopped 1/2 cup bacon,
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pecans. Oil,
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cranberry Sauce :1 bag of fresh Cranberries
- 11/2 cup sugar
- 11/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
4 Thanksgive recipes with easy & delicious method method
- Pear and Parsnip:Mix honey, apple cider vinegar, and dijon mustard in a small bowl. Set aside. Spread the pear and parsnips on a parchment-lined baking tray and drizzle oil. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Mix well. Now Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until the mixture is tender and lightly golden. Take out of the oven, drizzle with apple cider vinaigrette, and then return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Orange Glazed Carrots:Melt butter in a large saucepan on low heat. Add the butter to the skillet.
- Add water to the bottom, season with salt to taste, and cover the pan with a lid. Bring to boil, then cook the carrots for 7-10 minutes or until tender.
- Cover with honey and remove the lid. After this, Cook another 2 to 3 minutes or until honey is lightly caramelized and most liquid has evaporated. Add more water if your carrots are still too hard or the water has evaporated. Enjoy!
- Maple Pecan Roasted Brussels Sprouts:Add sprouts to a baking dish that is oven-safe and cover with bacon. Bake for 15-20 minutes, season with garlic powder. Mix in maple syrup, black pepper, and pecans. Bake another 5 minutes.
Cranberry Sauce:Add the cranberries to a saucepan. Bring to boil and then simmer. Now Let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens.