1937 betty crocker coffee cake recipe
It is a light sweetened pound cake, which does not contain any coffee. However, it’s just a vehicle to get the streusel in your mouth as fast and efficiently as possible. If you don’t have anyone to judge, maybe just skip the streusel and eat the whole thing by the spoonful.
Basic Ingredients for 1937 betty crocker coffee cake recipe
- 200gms butter
- 1 1/2 cups Castor Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 cups ground biscuits
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coffee decoction Fresh cream is available Garnish with icing sugar
1937 betty crocker coffee cake recipe Method
- Preheat oven to 180oC
- Put butter in a bowl. Mix in the castor sugar. Continue to cream the mixture until it changes color.
- Mix the eggs with the mixture. Mix until you get a few peaks.
- Mix well. Add the biscuits, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Mix the mixture well by gently folding it.
- Mix the coffee decoction with the mixture. Fold it gently to combine.
- Place the mixture into cups. Pipe cream onto the top. Use a toothpick or a piper to make any designs.
- Bake at 180oC for 20-25 min.
- Add icing sugar to the top.
- Serve immediately we hope enjoy this coffee cake recipes.